Say, could you put pictures of the contributors or team members on the right side of the blog--like your and Oliver's on your site? I needed to post our picture for our profile, but it's more of a permanent post rather than the stream of comments and photos. I also wonder if you could create galleries where photos would go after so long in the chron-flow. Or an index, or are these blogs supposed to be so free-flowing? And what about a web-cam? I might be able to hook one up on our roof!
2 comments:
Hi, Em.
Say, could you put pictures of the contributors or team members on the right side of the blog--like your and Oliver's on your site? I needed to post our picture for our profile, but it's more of a permanent post rather than the stream of comments and photos. I also wonder if you could create galleries where photos would go after so long in the chron-flow. Or an index, or are these blogs supposed to be so free-flowing? And what about a web-cam? I might be able to hook one up on our roof!
Love, Dad (or: ARLORJOE)
i have no idea about a web cam.. i'll give you a call about the other stuff.
Post a Comment