I need to get a hat like that... looks so warm and adorable!! She is such a DOLL!!Emily
She just gets cuter & cuter everyday :) I cant wait until we can get her and Teo together and watch them crawl around! That will be so cute!!(for anyone who's wondering who "em & jer" is, it's my good friend Emily. She just had a baby boy in December.)
She is so cute!!!
she looks rad! love the pics.. shes so cooool already
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I need to get a hat like that... looks so warm and adorable!! She is such a DOLL!!
Emily
She just gets cuter & cuter everyday :) I cant wait until we can get her and Teo together and watch them crawl around! That will be so cute!!
(for anyone who's wondering who "em & jer" is, it's my good friend Emily. She just had a baby boy in December.)
She is so cute!!!
she looks rad! love the pics.. shes so cooool already
Post a Comment