Monday, June 16, 2008

Should I keep .mac or switch back to Google?

Has anyone been looking at my new mac blog/site? It seems like it loads really fast at home, but from my computer here at work it loads super slow. I’m debating whether I should switch back to a google blog or stick with my .mac blog. What do you guys think?
-Molly

7 comments:

Annie said...

i looked at it more when it was on blogger...but i like your .mac site too.

Carrie said...

I looked at it more on blogger also

Chandra Wruble said...

i like both!! I love the setup on Mac

Anonymous said...

i looked at it more on your blog too. :)

Martha said...

Molly when I click on your blog link on the right of the family blog: http://web.mac.com/theweights/The_Weights/Photos.html

I get someone else's site??

jamie said...

whats going on with your site? it directs to some foreign family. i cant see ashleigh?!!!

Molly said...

I changed back to blogger. Try the link on the right, it should work :)