No way! Did you actually buy it at Wally World? I thought they were on your black list after that incident that provoked you to write that awesome letter??
I hate Walmart! So I went to the Espanol El Walemarte on 13th South in SLC. It's like a Wal-Mart but is headquartered out of Mexico. They sell Christmas lights all year long and are full of kids trying out bicycles in the aisles. It's sort of like a vacation in Matzalan without the beach and ocean.
4 comments:
that looks like such a nice smoker dad!
$159 online best price, but $99 at Wally World!
No way! Did you actually buy it at Wally World? I thought they were on your black list after that incident that provoked you to write that awesome letter??
I hate Walmart! So I went to the Espanol El Walemarte on 13th South in SLC. It's like a Wal-Mart but is headquartered out of Mexico. They sell Christmas lights all year long and are full of kids trying out bicycles in the aisles. It's sort of like a vacation in Matzalan without the beach and ocean.
Post a Comment