I just love this picture! lil' joe's smile says it all!
Congratuations! Joe looks totally cute, and Jamie you look great as always:)
beautiful picture! little joe looks so cute just sitting and smiling.
love this picture!!! it is ADORABLE!! and i love your pj's jamie!congrats on your beautiful baby girl!! i think she has lil'joe's nose. :)
I feel 10 feet tall having your baby named after me !!!! What a beautiful picture !! Can;t wait to hold her. Love to you all Nana and Grandfather
You can tell that lil'Joe is loving being with his Mom and little sister. So cute! You look pretty happy too, Jamie. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I just love this picture! lil' joe's smile says it all!
Congratuations! Joe looks totally cute, and Jamie you look great as always:)
beautiful picture! little joe looks so cute just sitting and smiling.
love this picture!!! it is ADORABLE!! and i love your pj's jamie!
congrats on your beautiful baby girl!! i think she has lil'joe's nose. :)
I feel 10 feet tall having your baby named after me !!!! What a beautiful picture !! Can;t wait to hold her. Love to you all Nana and Grandfather
You can tell that lil'Joe is loving being with his Mom and little sister. So cute! You look pretty happy too, Jamie.
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment