Sunday, July 29, 2007

My baby shower was lots of fun! (thanks Carrie & Maureen!!)Instead of games we decorated little onesies with cool iron on transfers of stuff like grateful dead jerry bears, peace signs, flowers, pink skull & bones and other fun things. They turned out SO CUTE! I'm looking forward to dressing little Ashleigh in those adorable onesies that are so unique. :) I received so many great gifts! It was so fun to get to get together with my family and friends. Here are the photos...



3 comments:

Annie said...

It was a good time! I thought the onesies idea was great. I like the Heagany bridal and baby showers because the traditional games are excluded...I like that.

Anonymous said...

the onesies idea was awesome! you all will be set! :) it's such a perfect idea. it was a really beautiful party. and i LOVED ashleigh's room! so cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys made it over and had fun :) I am so not about traditional games :) We've looked through all the little onesies a couple times now and just love them all!

Thanks for the great gifts too! The stroller is just perfect and pink and cute :) That will become a permanent fixture in my trunk so I always have it on hand :)

We also really like the baby monitor! We got a video one from one of my customers that we'll use at home, but we still really wanted a regular one to take camping. We plan to camp tons next spring/summer and we'll be able to plug it into the trailer when we put her down for naps and when we put her to bed. Now we can still hang out by the campfire and listen in on her :) We'll be using this for many years :)

Cant wait till you all can meet her :)