Monday, September 17, 2007

Waiting Patiently


Less than a week to go! Jay & I are so excited to finally meet our little girl face to face! I am so anxious for labor to start. It takes me forever to get to sleep at night. It's like it's Christmas but I don't know what day it's going to fall on and I just get so excited and cant stop thinking about holding her in my arms. It wont be long now.....

3 comments:

Annie said...

Maybe she will come early. My friend was due on the 20th and she had her baby this past weekend.

How exciting to have a new member of the family:)

oliver.and.emily said...

i'm so glad you posted a picture! i've been wondering how you were looking and doing :) looks like she's coming soon!

Anonymous said...

i was wondering how you were doing too! i can only imagine how excited y'all must be! post TONS of pictures when she comes. :)