She is just a little sweetheart at home. We came home 2 days after we had her and we're settling into a good routine now. She is a pretty laid back little baby. Not really fussy much at all. She cries a bit when she's hungry but I'm usually quick to get to her before it turns into anything more than a whimper. I know she's hungry when she starts sucking her fingers or trying to eat her sleeve :). She really is just a little cuddle bug. We cant get enough of her.
I cant wait for you all to meet her. Anytime you want to swing by just call me first and we'd be happy to introduce you to her :)
6 comments:
cute cute cute! i lover her little bow.
so how has she been at home? does she cry a lot? or is she mellow?
she is super cute!!
Precious pictures and quite the wardrobe! Keep those photos coming!
she is SO beautiful! what a sweetheart...we can't wait to see her...
She is just a little sweetheart at home. We came home 2 days after we had her and we're settling into a good routine now. She is a pretty laid back little baby. Not really fussy much at all. She cries a bit when she's hungry but I'm usually quick to get to her before it turns into anything more than a whimper. I know she's hungry when she starts sucking her fingers or trying to eat her sleeve :). She really is just a little cuddle bug. We cant get enough of her.
I cant wait for you all to meet her. Anytime you want to swing by just call me first and we'd be happy to introduce you to her :)
we'll HAVE to plan to stop by soon. she is such a cutie. i'm glad to hear she isn't too fussy. we call you guys here in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment