Well...well well...the "new" LITTLE PRINCESS is beautiful. Mom looks wonderful and Dad is playing the "Daddy's little girl" proud poppa role perfectly. Not sure I can wait until Christmas to see all of you....beautiful!! Great Nana and Grandfather look quite smashing also. You all certainly look like the perfect family....xooxxo mh
5 comments:
she is seriously so cute!! and i LOVE your hair molly!! it looks so good!
I like your hair too. And ashleigh is so adorable. i should stop by sometime, i don't live far at all.
Well...well well...the "new" LITTLE PRINCESS is beautiful. Mom looks wonderful and Dad is playing the "Daddy's little girl" proud poppa role perfectly. Not sure I can wait until Christmas to see all of you....beautiful!! Great Nana and Grandfather look quite smashing also. You all certainly look like the perfect family....xooxxo mh
Molly....your dad said you have some wonderful "bath" pics...send them or post them :)
oh...and did you get your braces off?
Post a Comment