skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
rjh family
Friday, October 12, 2007
Oh So Sweet!
We had Ashleigh's pictures done today. I haven't seen them all yet but she emailed me over this one. It's so cute, I just cant wait to see the rest of them! (My bosses wife took them in her in-house studio. She did a great job!)
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
that is really nice! so cute!
October 13, 2007 at 11:26 AM
Martha
said...
I feel a book in the making...best seller at best!
October 16, 2007 at 6:12 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(59)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(65)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(11)
just for fun
Once in a lifetime Hike -- ALMOST !!!
No title
No title
No title
No title
Oh So Sweet!
No title
Canada
The Shirt says it all :) She Loves her swing!
No title
►
September
(14)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(21)
links
joe & jamie
molly & jay
m&m blog
oliver & emily
howard fam
2 comments:
that is really nice! so cute!
I feel a book in the making...best seller at best!
Post a Comment