OH my little princess....let everyone have their time w/ you as I'll be there by Xmas...and then you will be ALL mine...except for mom and dad...heheh...xoxo mmh
She's sleeping now in her baby bjorn up against my chest :) I finally have a minute to get online and check out the blog :) I love this pic, I might use it for our christmas card. Amanda, I'm glad you liked the announcement, I thought they turned out pretty cute. I sent one to Pay & Kitty too.
4 comments:
OH my little princess....let everyone have their time w/ you as I'll be there by Xmas...and then you will be ALL mine...except for mom and dad...heheh...xoxo mmh
cute little pout. she is just so cute.
we got your announcement in the mail the other day. thank you. it is so cute and such an awesome idea. we have it on our fridge. :)
what a cutie!
She's sleeping now in her baby bjorn up against my chest :) I finally have a minute to get online and check out the blog :)
I love this pic, I might use it for our christmas card. Amanda, I'm glad you liked the announcement, I thought they turned out pretty cute. I sent one to Pay & Kitty too.
Post a Comment