ya need to put a plow on that bad boyjoe iv
Ha, it's funny you said that. Just this morning Jay was telling me about his plans to build a plow for it out of aluminum. I'm sure it wont be long :) He rigged up all the lights himself usng stuff he got a radio shack :) Pretty fun.
like the snow plow idea...put that bad boy to work on the sidewalks and driveway!!
Whoa!! I gotta go show Marc.. when did you build that??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ya need to put a plow on that bad boy
joe iv
Ha, it's funny you said that. Just this morning Jay was telling me about his plans to build a plow for it out of aluminum. I'm sure it wont be long :) He rigged up all the lights himself usng stuff he got a radio shack :) Pretty fun.
like the snow plow idea...put that bad boy to work on the sidewalks and driveway!!
Whoa!! I gotta go show Marc.. when did you build that??
Post a Comment