Monday, September 1, 2008

Laboring on Labor Day Weekend










I decided I was tired of pure white walls so decided to paint my bedroom...perfect Behr color..called Restful. Then bought a lemon color for the guest bedroom but will wait on that since I can hardly move :) but I did paint an accent wall in the living room. For all you DYI's I'm sure this would be easy for you but ask my brother Joe how I paint...he had to paint a bedroom for me in Hot Springs, VA as I didn't know how. Trust me a 30 year old house (mine now) does not have straight walls...so Jay don't look too closesly. The green in the bedroom is a shade darker than this shows and is quite nice...hard to get used to!

Hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day...me...I'm resting so I can walk tomorrow!!!!!
xoxo

3 comments:

Molly said...

LOVE the colors!! It looks so nice and calm and like a good peaceful place to chill. I totally LOVE IT!

Yah, painting is definitely hard work! You did a great job!!

oliver.and.emily said...

looks great! we painted an accent wall in our bedroom & front room a light green. i think it's restful :)

Mreen said...

Wow You did all that? Marc and I started to paint our bedroom.. and after painting 2 walls decided we would just leave it! Its a loooong job. Itll take a while to talk yourself back into painting another room!